Here are article -The 2015 Dub Magazine Car Show Schedule... Version one.


While I was at SEMA, I was able to get my hands on the latest Dub Magazine. Inside the magazine... you guessed it, was the 2015 Dub Magazine Car Show Schedule. I titled this post with the words "Version 1" because the schedule does change- cities are added and cities are also dropped. Enough talking, here's the schedule...

January 8-11- San Jose, CA at San Jose Convention Center as a part of the San Jose Auto Show
January 17-25- Detroit, MI at Cobo Hall as a part of the North American International Auto Show
January 31- February 8- Philadelphia, PA at the Pennsylvania Convention Center as a part of the Philadelphia Auto Show
February 5-8- Portland, OR at the Oregon Convention Center as a part of the Portland International Auto Show.
March 1- Los Angeles, CA at the Los Angeles Convention Center
April 10-12- The Greatest City of All... New York, NY at the Jacob Javits Convention Center as a part of the New York International Auto Show.
June 14- Dallas, TX at Dallas Convention Center
August 1- Phoenix, AZ at Phoenix Convention Center
September 20- Anaheim, CA at Angels of Anaheim Stadium
November 3-6- Las Vegas, NVat Las Vegas Convention Center as a part of SEMA

Thoughts after seeing this schedule... I was shocked that San Jose and Portland have an auto show. Also, I definitely know that this is a tentative schedule because I do not see Miami on this schedule. After last year's turnout and security tactics enforced, I don't expect Dub to come back to Atlanta. However, Dallas can't be the only Southern city for the 2015 Tour. I really want to go to Phoenix. I do want to go to Dallas for a car show, but I rather go there for Forgiato Fest or the Los Magnificos shows

Expect updates throughout the year, because I have a feeling one more city will be added. Regardless, I will be attending the last two Dub shows of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Z-EDGE S2 Dash Cam, Sony Image Sensor & WDR Enhance Ultra Night Vision,2.45" FHD 1080p 170 Deg Wide Angle Dash Camera Recorder Car Dash CamDVR with G-Sensor, Loop Recording (16GB SD Card Included)

The Battle of the Matte Red Range Rovers: Ultimate Auto and Platinum Motorsports

ODRVM Full HD 1080P Dash Cam for Cars Dashboard Camera Stealth Vehicle Video Recorder, 170 Degree Super Wide Angle 6G Lens Car Black Box Camera, Car DVR With G-Sensor Motion Detection